+91 98418 62359 | +91 91760 70718 rajamanickamtravels@gmail.com

Chennai to Thirukarukavur Tour Package

Chennai to Thirukarukavur Tour Package

Chennai to Thirukarukavur Tour Package

Book Chennai to Thirukarukavur tour Package. Online 2 Days temple tour package from Chennai to Thirukarukavur Garbarakshambigai temple and Nearby Location Popular Temples to Covered Which Includes Thirunageswaram Rahu Sthalam, Thiruvedaimaruthur Mahalinga Swamy temple, Thirupampuram Rahu-Kethu Parihara Sthalam and Thanjavur Brihadeeswarar temple tour package Cheapest and Best deal with Experience Driver Arranged. For Booking Thirunageswaram Thiruvedaimaruthur Thirupampuram Thirukarukavur Thanjavur tour Package from Chennai Please Call @ 9841862359 (Or) Whatsapp: +91 9176070718

Day wise Detailed Plan from Chennai to Thirukarukavur Temple Tour Package

Destination: Swamimalai-Thiruvedaimaruthur-Thirunageswaram-Thirukarukavur

Duration: 01 Night / 02 Days


Day 1:- Chennai-Kumbakonam- Swamimalai-Thiruvedaimaruthur-Thirunageswaram-Kumbakonam
Today Morning 8.00 AM Chennai Pickup to Kumbakonam, take a travel 6 to 6 ½ Hours drive reach at Kumbakonam Check in to hotel fresh up after Fresh 3.30 PM start to drive Swamimalai Murugan temple Visit after Visit Start to drive Thiruvedaimaruthur Mahalinga Swamy temple darshan after darshan Start Your Journey Thirunageswaram Raghu temple darshan after darshan Proceed to Kumbakonam Hotel Transfer.- Night Stay at Kumbakonam

Day 2:- Kumbakonam to Thirukarukavur-Chennai
Today Morning Checkout from the hotel start to drive Thirukarukavur 40 Minutes drive, reach at Thirukarukavur Darshan to Sri Garbarakshambigai temple after Darshan Proceed to Chennai Drop

Chennai to Thirukarukavur Tour Package: ( Valid from 1st April 2023 To 30th September 2023 )

Number Of Person / Car Used Budget Package
AC Car + AC Room 
Standard Package
AC Car + AC Room With Breakfast
02 Person (Swift AC Car)
(01 AC Double Room)
Rs.16200/- Rs.17300/-
03 Person (Swift AC Car)
(01 AC Double Room & 01 Mattress)
Rs.16600/- Rs.18000/-
04 Person (Swift AC Car)
(02 AC Double Room)
Rs.18900/- Rs.21000/-
04 Person (Innova AC Car)
(02 AC Double Room)
Rs.21500/- Rs.23500/-
05 Person (Innova AC Car)
(02 AC Double Room & 01 Mattress)
Rs.21900/- Rs.24200/-
06 Person (Innova AC Car)
(02 AC Double Room & 02 Mattress)
Rs.22300/- Rs.24900/-
06 Person (Innova AC Car)
(03 AC Double Room)
Rs.24000/- Rs.27300/-

Hotel Used: Budget Package:-

  • Kumbakonam 01 Night Stay @ Hotel Sivamurugan Standard Double Bed AC Room (Check in & Check out 24 Hours)

Hotel Used – Standard Package:-

  • Kumbakonam 01 Night Stay @ Hotel DSE Madhanam Inn Deluxe Double Bed AC Room with Breakfast (Check in & Check out time Is 12.00 Noon)

Package Includes:

  • All the Transfers & sightseeing mention in itinerary by AC Car
  • Car Includes: Fuel, Driver Bata, Tollgate, Parking
  • 01 Night Kumbakonam Stay AC Accommodation on Double / Triple sharing basis Budget / Standard Hotel as per tour Itinerary
  • Standard Package Only for Complimentary Breakfast at hotel
  • All Applicable Taxes

Package Excludes:

  • Flight tickets/Train tickets.
  • Additional Meals / Unspecified Meals or drinks.
  • Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
  • All the temple darshan tickets and sightseeing entry tickets
  • Personal Expenses such as Laundry, telephone calls

Important Note:

  • Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking.
  • Child Policy: Child Below 6 Years of Age stay with Parent Room With-Out Any Extra Bed. In Case Extra Bed is Required Extra Bed Charges applicable
  • As per the directive given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identification document includes: passport, voter ID card, Current drivers license, PAN card, or a credit card. The document must include a photograph.

Payment Terms:

  • 60% Payment for confirmation and remaining 40% to be settled before the tour starts to be settled directly handover the driver

Cancellation Policy:

  • 45 days period to arrival: 10% of the tour/service Cost
  • 30 days period to arrival: 20% of the tour/service Cost
  • 15 days period to arrival: 30% of the tour/service Cost
  • 10 days period to arrival: 50% of the tour/service Cost
  • Less than One week No refund.

Bank Account:

Bank ICICI Bank
Account Number 234605500110
Account Name Rajamanickam Tours and Travels
Branch Vadapalani
IFSC Code ICIC0002346

Payment advice and transaction slip Mail into: rajamanickamtravels@gmail.com