+91 98418 62359 | +91 91760 70718 rajamanickamtravels@gmail.com

Term and Conditions

Term & Conditions

All Type Of  Travel and Tour packages bookings should be addressed to Rajamanickam Tours and Travels

For all the services contacted, there will be contract between Rajamanickam Tours and Travels & you. The contract will come into effect after certain advance payment for confirmed booking status & the balance amount can be paid before the commencement of the services. We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.

Vehicle Rental & Hire Services Rules

  • All Type of Cars, Van, Mini Buses Rental for Local trips Only hourly basis Chargeable
  • All Vehicles Outstation Service Per day Minimum 250 Kms Coverage and Extra Km Use will be pay Same Km rate
  • Outstation Per day Calculation Calendar Day basis
  • All Type of Cars, Van, Mini Buses Hire Service for Only Outstation per Km Rate with driver Bata Chargeable
  • All the Tollgate, Parking and other state permit Charges Customer pay
  • Km Starting & Closing My Office to Office
  • Hills Switch Off on AC

One Day sightseeing Tour Booking & Payment Policy: 

  • One day Tour Package For Booking Confirmation 20% Advance and remaining amount You Will start your Journey 60% Advance for hand cash to driver and balance 20% closing the trip to be settles directly hand over the driver

Tour Package booking & Payment Policy

  • All type Of South India Tour Packages for Booking Confirmation 60% Advance and Remaining 40% Before the Tour starts to be settled directly hand over the driver

Government Tax: All  Transaction GST 5% Chargeable

Mode of Payment:

All payments are to be made in name of Rajamanickam Tours and Travels. Domestic clients can make payment using any of the following methods: –

  • Online Debit Card Payment
  • Online Credit Card Payment
  • By Cash / Cheque
  • By Bank Transfer (RTGS & NEFT)
  • By UPI (PayTM, Google pay)

Bank details:

Bank ICICI Bank
Account Number 234605500110
Account Name Rajamanickam Tours and Travels
Branch Vadapalani
IFSC Code ICIC0002346

 Please send the advance receipt or transaction id to: rajamanickamtravels@gmail.com