- Accommodation will be Provide same hotels Or Similar hotels due to subject to Availability at the time of booking.
- Child Policy: Child Below 5 Years of Age stay with Parent Room Without Any Extra Bed. In Case Extra Bed is Required Extra Bed Charges applicable.
- Tariff Valid from 5th January 2020 To 31st March 2020
- As per the directive given by the Government and the Department of Tourism, all Indian nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in. Valid identification document includes: passport, voter ID card, Current drivers license, PAN card, or a credit card. The document must include a photograph.
- Card Payment 3% Extra Service Charges
- 60% for confirmation and remaining 40% before the tour starts to be settled directly handover the driver
- 45 days period to arrival: 10% of the tour/service Cost
- 30 days period to arrival: 20% of the tour/service Cost
- 15 days period to arrival: 30% of the tour/service Cost
- 10 days period to arrival: 50% of the tour/service Cost
- Less than One week No refund.
|Account Name||Rajamanickam Tours and Travels|
|Account Type||Current Account|
Please send the advance receipt or transaction id to: [email protected]
Further Any Clarification Please Contact (or) WhatsApp: +91 9176070718